Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND WELLBEING – SESSIONAL PHYSICAL TRAINING INSTRUCTOR SUPPLIER INFORMATION SESSION 29 JUNE 2022
2. Awarding Authority: CPD – Supplies and Services Division, Police Service of Northern Ireland, GB Email: [email protected]
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: A Familiarisation Event has been arranged by awarding authority OHW in conjunction with CPD for 29 June 2022. It is anticipated that this session will take place at 12.30pm, the location and time will be confirmed following confirmation of attendance. The aim of the session is to give prospective tenderers an opportunity to familiarise themselves with attendance at a PSNI site and to provide useful assistance and information to those interested in tendering. Space at the Familiarisation Event is limited, please see Instructions to Tenderers Document for more information Employee health and wellbeing is a significant aspect of the functioning of all Police Officers and Police Staff within the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI). Occupational Health and Wellbeing’s (OHW) main aim is to keep people safe and well by providing an effective, quality Occupational Health Service. The services provided by OHW encompass the medical, physical, emotional, psychological and social aspects of an employee’s functioning. The role of Physical Health and Wellbeing is to promote physical health, fitness and wellbeing by encouraging Police Officers and Police Staff to increase their physical activity and to maintain appropriate standards of physical competence for the police role. There is a requirement for Sessional Physical Training Instructor Services to start in September 2022. The Sessional PTIs will supplement and support the permanent members of staff in the absence of the Placement Students.
5. CPV Code(s): 98330000, 92620000, 92000000, 98336000, 80570000
6. NUTS code(s): UKN, UKN0, UKN06
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland, Belfast.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: ID 4199304
CFT CA UNIQUE ID: SSD-5214
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Time-limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate: 26.7.2022 (15:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information on the above contract please visit Web:
12. Other information: EVALUATION MECHANISM: Best Price-Quality Ratio
PROCUREMENT TYPE: Services
CPC CATEGORY: Recreational, cultural and sporting services
DIRECTIVE: 2014/24/EU (Classic)
CFT INVOLVES: A Public Contract
PARTICIPATING BODIES: Police Service of Northern Ireland
AWARD PER ITEM: No
INCLUSION OF E-AUCTIONS: No
ABOVE OR BELOW OJEU THRESHOLD: Below
END OF CLARIFICATION PERIOD: 19/07/2022 15:00
UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS WITHIN THE CLARIFICATIONS: Yes
TENDERS OPENING DATE: 26/07/2022 15:30
ALLOW SUPPLIERS TO MAKE AN ONLINE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST: Yes
CONTRACT AWARDED IN LOTS: No
EU FUNDING: No
MULTIPLE TENDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED: No
CONTRACT DURATION IN MONTHS OR YEARS, EXCLUDING EXTENSIONS: 12 months
VALIDITY OF TENDER IN DAYS OR MONTHS: 90 days