Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR PREVENTION GRANT
2. Awarding Authority: Derbyshire Police and Crime Commissioner, GB Email: [email protected]
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The awarding authority has launched a second round of funding from her Anti-Social Behaviour Prevention Grant worth £100,000.
These could include sports and creative arts diversionary programmes, radio/film-making activities, drop-ins for young people, CCTV, community clean-ups, intergenerational schemes, mentoring projects, education initiatives and parental support programmes.
5. CPV Code(s): 85320000, 85300000, 85000000, 98000000
6. NUTS code(s): UKF, UKF1, UKF13
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: East Midlands (England), Derbyshire And Nottinghamshire, South And West Derbyshire.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Anti-Social Behaviour Prevention Grant worth £100,000
10. The first deadline is 30.6.2022.
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information regarding the above contract notice please visit:
12. Other information: The first deadline is 1st June to 30th June 2022.
Those Councils or organisations that wish to deliver programmes over the summer holiday should submit applications by the 30th June. The Commissioner aims to have made decisions on submitted applications within a week of the closing dates.
Grants of up to £5,000 will be allocated to successful applicants who can show evidence of how they will make a difference to Derby and Derbyshire’s communities.
Full information details are included in the link below, or please contact [email protected]
For More information, Please visit the website: ,6YTG,1G1S53,TJZ2,1