Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: TWIN CYLINDER SCUBA OPEN CIRCUIT DIVING SET – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type
Security, Maritime, Defence
A defence authority has issued a tender for 70 complete sets of twin cylinder SCUBA open circuit diving set.
The specifications of the diving sets
quantity: 2 cylinders with each set
made of materials: aluminium
capacity: floodable/internal volume 6 to 8 litres/equipment
working pressure: 205 to 250 bar
a test pressure 1.67 times of working pressure
colour: international standard for driving use, prefer black or grey
buoyancy: must be neutrally buoyant when used under water
cylinder boot: combined protective tanks boots fixed at the bottom of the cylinder
The cost of the tender document is £20.
Further information is available on request
5. CPV Code(s): 37412241, 35111100
6. NUTS code(s): UKC , UKD, UKE , UKF, UKG, UKH , UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Bangladesh
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 31.3.2021.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-2021220-EX-1560434