Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: PROVISION OF QEC FLYCO TRAINING & CURRENCY USING AR/VR
2. Awarding Authority: Ministry of Defence, GB Email: [email protected] (Rosemary Wright)
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: There exists an emergent requirement to conduct training and currency for the FLYCO team on the Queen Elizabeth Aircraft Carriers using Augmented Reality. Progression from the current training set-up to utilising a simulator in a shore-based facility will mean that training can be conducted at any time, whether at sea or not.
5. CPV Code(s): 80500000, 80000000
6. NUTS code(s): UKJ, UKJ3, UKJ31
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: South East (England), Hampshire And Isle Of Wight, Portsmouth.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: RFI007
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Listing Deadline 19.3.2021 (12:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: You must register or log in at Web: to participate in this tender.
12. Other information: Notes: Default Additional Notes
Procurement Route: Other
Please refer the website above for documentation