Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: HAZARDOUS DUTY LIFE JACKETS – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type: Public Sector
Industry: Maritime, Defence
A defence authority has issued a tender for 800 hazardous duty life jackets.
The jackets should:
be of MK3 type
be contained in a blue halter-type valise
have a 192N buoyancy
be valise-navy blue or stole-yellow orange in colour
be made of best quality highly durable proofed synthetic fabric
be 1.5 kg in weight
have a gas charge of 40 gram co2
have a replace cylinder with the gas in a replaceable cylinder
automatic operating head on immersion into water when fitted with an operating head
should automatically inflate on immersion into water
The cost of tender document is £50.
The jackets will be used by personnel:
at risk on the decks of ships and in boats
in hazardous situation
Further information is available on request.
5. CPV Code(s): 18223200, 18223000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Bangladesh
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date: 18.3.2021.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-2021219-EX-1560125