Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: SUPPLY AND INSTALL CBRN FILTERS AND CO2 FILTERS TO SHAPE COMMAND CENTRE (SCC) – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type NATO
Industry Environment, Defence
Supply and fit Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) filters and Carbon Dioxide (CO2) filters at SCC
Title of IFIB : Supply and installation of Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) filters and Carbon Dioxide (CO2) filters in the SHAPE Command Center (SCC).
Requirement : To supply and install the following quantities and types of filters: Q.ty 75 CBRN filters and Q.ty 45 CO2 filters.
The work shall include:
– The provision of all labour, materials, equipment and services required to supply and install the new filters.
– The removal and disposal of the existing filters.
Prospective bidders shall be in possession of a valid NATO security clearance up to NATO SECRET.
Type of contract : Firm-fixed price.
Period of performance : One-time.
Bidding procedure : Lowest price technically compliant bid.
Funding : NSIP funding.
Issue Date : End of August 2022, planned.
Closing Date : October 2022, planned.
Classification of IFIB : NATO UNCLASSIFIED.
Eligibility : Firms (1) that originate and are chartered/incorporated within one of the 30 NATO-member nations (2) that maintain a professionally active facility (office, factory, laboratory, etc.) within one of the 30 NATO-member nations, (3) that have performed contracts within the last 5 years substantially similar in scope and magnitude to the requirement described in the solicitation. (4) Due to the nature and peculiarity of the project, the Investment Committee (IC), has authorized to enlarge the invitation to firms from Switzerland that have performed contracts within the last 5 years substantially similar in scope and magnitude to the requirement described in the solicitation.
Partial bidding : It is NOT authorised.
SHAPE will directly e-mail this IFIB to all potential bidders and will post an abstract of the tender documents on the Web site above. Firms that have already been identified are listed in the annex.
You are hereby invited to nominate, before 19 August 2022, the name, full address, point of contact, telephone and facsimile number, of other potential bidders established within your country meeting the above requirement.
5. CPV Code(s): 38000000, 38623000, 42514310, 42514000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: NATO
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: IFIB reference number : ACO-SH-22-13
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 19.8.2022.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-202283-EX-1861361