Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: SECURITY GUARD SERVICES TO SHAPE HEADQUARTERS – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: Opportunity type NATO
Industry Security, Defence
Provide Security guard services to SHAPE HQs in accordance with Host Nation law
Title of IFIB : Provision of security guard services to SHAPE Headquarters.
Requirement : Provision of security guard services to SHAPE HQs (to include SHAPE Command Centre, NSHQ and NCIA facilities) in accordance with Host Nation (BEL) law. Contractor’s personnel shall possess a suitable security clearance up to NATO SECRET.
Type of contract : Firm fixed-price
Period of performance : One base year (2023) + 4 (four) one-year options
Bidding procedure : Lowest price technically compliant bid
Funding : (estimated yearly amount: Host Nation (4 MEURO), SHAPE (850 KEURO),
NSHQ (150 KEURO) + NCIA (400 KEURO)
(estimated yearly amount: 5.4 MEURO)
Estimated total cumulative value of contract: 27 MEURO
Issue Date : End of August 2022 planned
Bid Closing Date : October 2022 planned
Classification of IFIB : NATO UNCLASSIFIED
Eligibility : Firms (1) that originate and are chartered/incorporated within one of the 30 NATO-member nations, (2) that maintain a professionally active facility (office, factory, laboratory, etc.) within one of the 30 NATO-member nations, (3) Possess a valid NATO security clearance up to NATO SECRET level (4) that have performed at least three contracts within the last five years substantially similar in scope and magnitude to the requirement described in the solicitation.
Partial bidding : It is NOT authorized.
SHAPE will directly e-mail this IFIB to all potential bidders and will post an abstract of the tender documents on the Web site above.
You are hereby invited to nominate, before 19 August 2022, the name, full address, point of contact, telephone number, of other potential bidders established within your country meeting the above requirement
5. CPV Code(s): 79713000, 79710000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: NATO
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: IFIB reference number : ACO-SH-22-12
9. Estimated value of requirement: Value of contract £1m-5m
10. Opportunity closing date 19.8.2022.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-202283-EX-1861360