Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: PROVISION OF COTS IT HARDWARE EQUIPMENT AND ASSOCIATED IT SUPPORT – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type NATO
Industry Software & Computer Services, Defence
Invite bids to provide COTS IT Hardware equipment and associated IT support duly named (e-FIT)
The reference for the Invitation for bid will be IFB-CO-115760-e-FIT, and all correspondence concerning this Notification of Intent and the IFB should reference this number.
Funding obligations will occur at delivery order placement.
The envisaged procurement procedure for this IFB is International Competitive Bidding (ICB), Lowest Priced Technically Compliant Bid. The successful bidder, pursuant to the IFB following this NOI will be the bid that offers the lowest price and is technically compliant in accordance with REF B. The Purchaser may elect to award up to two (2) single award schedules (lots) delivery order contracts under this solicitation
National Responsible Authorities are therefore kindly requested to provide Declarations of Eligibility (DoE) to the NCI Agency, not later than 19 August 2022, 17:30 (CET), of qualified and certified companies, which may be interested in receiving an Invitation For Bid for this requirement. The Declaration of Eligibility (DoE) should include the following information for each of the nominated firms:
Company Name and Address
Point of Contact, Telephone number and E-mail address.
This information is critical to enable prompt and accurate communication with prospective bidders.
The NCI Agency plans to issue the formal IFB in the third quarter (Q3) 2022, with ananticipated bid closing date in the fourth quarter (Q4) 2022, and an expected contractaward by the fourth quarter (Q4) 2022.
The Enterprise Frequent and Swift Transaction (e-FAST) Contracts Programme is an NCIA Strategic Sourcing Initiative to offer best in class NATO-wide contract vehicles to quickly meet requirements for common goods and services.
b. The e-FIT IT equipment IFB will establish up to two (2) IDIQ Delivery Order Contracts for IT Standard End-User Equipment and (LAN) Network Equipment for use at a NATO Enterprise Level and allows for multiple funding sources such as NSIP, MB, and 3rd Party purchases.
a. The requirements under this IFB are divided into Lots, referred to as Schedules. Bidders may bid on one or both of the Schedules. All equipment shall be new and not refurbished. Award of the requirements will be by Schedule and Schedules may not be subdivided for partial bid purposes. Bidders may not bid on the basis of “All or Nothing” Bids for all two (2) Schedules, but one bidder may separately win all two (2) Schedules. The grouping of the requirements by schedule is as follows:
Standard End-User Equipment
(LAN) Network Equipment
a. The Proposed Contract(s) will provide equipment to all authorized NATO Command Locations in Europe and North America; as well as, to any eligible Third Parties or any Nation which has requested the NCI Agency to function as Host Nation.
4. Performance Requirements
a. The Proposed Contract(s) are envisioned to include various performance options, in terms of volume discounts against published Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) commercial pricelist/commercial catalogue pricing, expedited deliveries, and extended (warranty) support.
5. CPV Code(s): 30200000, 32420000, 30232000, 30230000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: NATO
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: IFB-CO-115760-e-FIT
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. National Responsible Authorities are therefore kindly requested to provide Declarations of Eligibility (DoE) to the NCI Agency, not later than 19.8.2022 (17:30).
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: Opportunity closing date : 19/08/2022