Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: Support for Automated Pallet handling storage system (APHSS)
2. Awarding Authority:
Ministry of Defence
Contact: Josh Tregaskes
Email: [email protected]
3. Contract Type:
4. Description: The Authority is looking to hold an Early Market Engagement Industry Day to discuss the requirement and provide potential Suppliers the opportunity to view and understand the APHSS equipment and its importance. This will be held at RAF Brize Norton, 20/07/22. Please see the attached details to register interest in attendance.
a) The provision of an In-Service Support Package is likely to include:
1. Monthly equipment checks,
2. 6 Monthly LOLER inspections,
3. Quarterly scheduled maintenance works,
4. annual equipment calibration work
5. regular reporting activities to the Air Commodities Project team.
b) Ad-Hoc tasking for callouts for emergency repairs within a clearly defined response time which will be dependent upon the issue, as this capability is in continuous usage, requiring 24/7 output.
5. CPV Codes:
50000000 – Repair and maintenance services
6. NUTS Codes: UKK11
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: South West
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Not Provided
10. Start Date:
11. End Date:
12. Closing Date:
13. Other Information:
Please note that the industry date has now changed to the 20/07/2022.
For further information/documentation please visit: