Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: ROLE PLAYERS AND INTERPRETERS – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY – SHORT DEADLINE
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: Opportunity type NATO
Role player and interpreter contractor support is needed for the pre-deployment training for a NATO mission in Iraq.
The Joint Force Training Centre (JFTC) conducts pre-deployment training activities related to the NATO Mission-IRAQ (NMI). It is located in Bydgoszcz in Poland.
The NMI series of training events are aimed to prepare Individual Augmentees (IAs) for deployment to Iraq in their role as staff member or adviser in the NMI Headquarters in Baghdad.
These Training Events (TEs) aim to prepare various staff for deployment and assumption of their responsibilities within their respective organisations. Contractor support is crucial to support the design, development, execution and analysis of the pre-deployment trainings. There shall be 3, but not more than 4 TEs annually.
The JFTC intends to contract services for up to 5 Role Players and up to 6 Iraqi Arabic language interpreters. This will enable the JFTC to provide high standard training and present current in-theatre issues and cultural challenges to the training audience.
The number of role players and interpreters may vary depending on the number of training audience. You will need to equip the Role Players with Iraqi military uniforms and insignia or ranks.
The training events may be conducted:
on-site at JFTC
remotely through communication platforms or tools
as blended on-site and remotely.
This will be a Indefinite Delivery (ID) Requirements Contract (RC). It will be awarded based on the lowest compliant bid.
The Base Period is between 1 April and 31 December 2022. There will be 4 following option periods of 12 months each (years 2023 to 2026).
The classification is NATO UNCLASSIFIED.
The Issue Date is 24 January 2022, (target date).
The Bid Closing Date is 7 March 2022, (target date).
To be eligible to bid, you must be a governmental or commercial entity that originates or are chartered or incorporated within NATO-member nations.
Contractor personnel performing services under the contract must:
be citizens of a NATO nation
have appropriate professional training and experience in related field(s)
meet applicable criteria for personal security clearance.
The delivery location is JFTC, Bydgoszcz, Poland.
IFIB Documents will be posted on the JFTC Internet site:
5. CPV Code(s): 80500000, 79540000, 79600000, 79500000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: NATO
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 20.1.2022.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-2022112-EX-1754461