Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: TREASURY MANAGEMENT SERVICE
2. Awarding Authority: Police and Crime Commissioner for Dyfed-Powys, Procurement, Police Headquarters, PO Box 99, Llangunnor, Carmarthen, GB, SA31 2PF. Tel: 01267226540.. Web: (Kirsten Tucker)
3. Contract type: Service contract
Single stage – Any candidate may submit a tender.
4. Description: The Awarding Authority is seeking to award a contract for the provision of a Treasury Management Service for two years from 1st July 2021 with an option to extend for a further period of up to 1 year.
Dyfed-Powys Police Force provides the Police and Crime Commissioner and their Chief Finance Officer with day to day treasury management activities including:
Executing and processing all investment and borrowing decisions
Regular reporting to senior management on treasury management and related issues
Reporting to the Police and Crime Commissioner, Chief Officers and Members of the Joint Audit Committee
Forecasting and monitoring the Capital Financing and interest on balances budgets
Financial accounting for treasury, including input to statutory accounts and production of statutory returns
Production and maintenance of all treasury strategy, policy and procedures
The current Treasury Management Strategy and Medium Term Financial Plan (including Reserves and Capital Strategy) are available online The successful service provider shall support the above requirements.
5. CPV Code(s): 66122000, 66600000
6. NUTS code(s): UKL, UKL1, UKL14
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: South West Wales (Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire, Ceredigion)
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Reference number attributed to the notice by the contracting authority
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Time-limit for receipt of completed tenders: 11.2.2021 (12:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information/documentation regarding the above contract notice please visit
12. Other information: NOTE: The authority is using eTenderwales to carry out this procurement process. To obtain further information record your interest on Sell2Wales at
Estimated award date : 12-03-2021
Language or languages in which tenders or requests to participate can be drawn up: EN