Introduction to Adler & Allan
24/7/365 – Fuel Infrastructure Services – ensuring mission critical fuel systems remain Safe, functional, compliant, resilient and sustainable.
Adler and Allan has been working on MoD fuel infrastructure for over 20 years, servicing, maintaining and refurbishing mission critical assets, including; BFIs, MTFIs, heating & generator tanks, pipelines and other fuel infrastructure assets.
Our world-class fuel infrastructure services and innovative solutions to the Defence sector take into account the compliance, safety and mission critical requirements of an operational base, whilst saving on costs and with minimal to no loss of operational down time.
Specialising in hazardous area and electrical installs, we have a team of VAREC and NICEIC approved, as well as DNV and class 7 CompEx accredited electrical engineers who will design and maintain systems that ensure operational readiness at all times.
We are fully conversant with the numerous regulations concerning the design, installation maintenance, inspection and testing of electrical equipment for use in explosive atmospheres including MoD specific JSP317, JSP 375, JSP 482 Chapter 8 and ESTC 6 requirements.
By carefully building this approach over the years, we have become the ideal specialist partner for fuel infrastructure projects.
You will benefit from:
A specialist turnkey fuel infrastructure service
Reduced risk and operational downtime
Highly experienced team from a military background
Fully compliant works
Extended asset life cycle
Highest safety standards
Truly cost-effective approach
Ensuring your fuel infrastructure is fully operational 24/7 365 days a year.
In addition to the MoD, our Specialist Defence fuel infrastructure services are used across 50 Armed Forces sites worldwide, including:
• US Visiting Forces
• Air Force Civil Engineering Centre (AFCEC)
• Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
• US Army Corps of Engineers
• Department of Defence (DoD) through their Prime contractors in the UK and overseas
We understand your operational needs are mission critical
We know that being mission ready with an ageing fuel infrastructure creates challenges.
We are the UK’s leading fuel infrastructure maintenance and emergency pollution response service (ERPS) for the UK MoD worldwide.
At Adler and Allan we have built a reputation through our collaborative approach, and today we are proud to be:
• ‘Tier One’ preferred MoD supplier and a recognized USVF supplier
• The largest fuel infrastructure maintenance provider in the UK to the USVF
• Vetted and security cleared to work on most MoD sites
We have achieved this because:
• Our specialist team are ex-military, having worked within the fuel and infrastructure sector, and understand the challenge of an operational and mission critical environment. Our outcomes are focused on military needs and their mandatory requirements
• We work to the highest compliance and safety standards including Practitioner Guidelines (PG) set by the MoD
• All work is carried out to current MoD Publications, including but not limited to PG05/12, DMG14, PG O6/12, PG 04/12
• We provide strategic turnkey solutions, via a full spectrum of over 500+ qualified specialists, meaning more effective project management
• Over 20+ years experience working in the Defence sector, working and consulting with MoD, USVF and Defence contractors
• Hazardous and restricted areas are our specialism. We have a team of VAREC and NICEIC approved, as well as DNV and class 7 CompEx accredited electrical engineers
• We are API and EEMUA 159 accredited to work on US bases
All this means we provide the ultimate peace of mind. When it comes to operational readiness, we believe there’s no one better in the business.
Business Development Director
Tel: 01423 850360
|· Henrik has spent six years at Adler and Allan.|
· He is currently Business Development Director and board member.
· Develop and implement our route to market and overall sales strategy across our range of services.
| || |
Tel: 01423 850360
· Having served in the British Army leading complex programmes across the globe Richard joined Adler and Allan in 2018
· Richard is now responsible for identifying, winning and ensuring the effective delivery of Fuel Infrastructure projects within the Defence Sector.
| || |
Director, Fuel Infrastructure Services
Tel: 01992 657 400
· Over 17 years’ experience providing fuel infrastructure services for Adler and Allan
· Set up the company’s industry leading Tank Services Division and in 2009 became Commercial Manager of the Group’s Fuel Infrastructure Services Division; a key provider to the MoD estate and USVF delivering complex fuel systems
· Director since 2020
| || |
Technical Sales Manager
Tel: 01992 657 400
· Technical Sales Manager with a Masters in Engineering responsible for putting bid proposals together on major projects, design coordination, project management and technical support and providing engineering solutions to clients
· Chris started in Industrial Services for the downstream Oil and Defence sectors before moving into his current position, specialising in Defence and aviation fuels infrastructure projects.
For more information contact our customer service team 24/7/365 on 0800 592 827