Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: ESA MK 54 Upgrade Mechanical & Electrical Works – RAF Lossiemouth (CMS 1186138)
2. Awarding Authority:
Ministry of Defence
Building 1057, RAF Lossiemouth
Contact: Kevin Taylor
Email: [email protected]
3. Contract Type: Works
4. Description: Upgrade 2 Nr Hardened Buildings with Explosive Storage Area (ESA) to accommodate P8 Poseidon Maritime Patrol Aircraft (MPA) Weapon Systems i.e. Torpedo's & the like. Works included New Air Handling (AH) Units, ATEX Rated Equipment, New Power Supply from DSS A (circa 600 lm), Control Cables from ESA HQ (circa 600 lm) along with all associated Civil Works.
5. CPV Codes:
71334000 – Mechanical and electrical engineering services
6. NUTS Codes: UKM62
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Scotland
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: £300,000 to £400,000
10. Start Date: 05/07/2021
11. End Date: 24/09/2021
12. Closing Date: 16/04/2021
13. Other Information:
Works to be undertaken by One Main Contractor Only. ADS will not be issuing Separate Tender Packages.
The above Sub Contract opportunity is available under Amey’s contract with Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO). Prospective Companies interested in being considered to Tender this opportunity are invited to prequalify onto Amey’s Approved Supply Chain List, following which they may be invited to Tender for the above opportunity, depending upon their experience & suitability for the works. Must hold Constructionline () Level Gold in order to achieve this. Please note that any Tender List for this opportunity will be selected from suitable applicants to this advert along with existing suppliers on Amey’s existing Approved Supply Chain List.
For further information/documentation please visit: