Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: 2401/SW CCTV Cameras Replacement
2. Awarding Authority:
UNIVERSITY OF SHEFFIELD
Contact: Samantha Walker
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: The University of Sheffield is out to tender on behalf of the Department of Estates and Facilities Management for the installation of CCTV cameras.
Scope of Requirement:
The full technical specification can be found in the tender documentation which will be sent to you once you have expressed your interest.
Tender Process and Documentation:
This is a non E.U. open exercise. The ITT can be downloaded by registering and expressing your interest on the University`s e-tendering system
If you have any questions or comments in relation to this tender they must be submitted via the In-tend System, this can be accessed at
Completed tenders must be returned through the same e-tendering system.
Closing date for receipt of tenders: 20th November 2019 at 12 noon (UK time).
5. CPV Codes:
92222000 – Closed circuit television services
6. NUTS Codes: UKE32
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Yorkshire and The Humber
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: £150,000
10. Start Date: 02/12/2019
11. End Date: 31/07/2020
12. Closing Date: 20/11/2019
13. Other Information:
For further information/documentation please visit: