Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: SATELLITE SERVICES – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: Opportunity type: Public Sector
Industry: Aerospace, Communications, Electronics & IT Hardware
The air force is looking for providers of radar-satellite remote sensing control services for the production of images.
It is looking for:
provision of SAR satellite operation minutes for remote sensing radar satellite control
production of the satellite images with the right of use and distribution in the governmental sphere
provision of training courses for image acquisition planning, operation and maintenance level 1 of the ground segment of a SAR space system
You should either be:
the owner of the satellite
the exclusive operator of the satellite
the exclusive representative of the owner of the satellite
You can apply as part of a consortium, if at least one of the partners follow at least one of this criteria.
5. CPV Code(s): 60500000, 80600000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Brazil
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Value of contract: £1m-5m
10. Opportunity closing date 5.3.2019.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-201928-EX-976161