Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: FORCE MEDICAL ADVISORS/SELECTED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS AND OTHER OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES
2. Awarding Authority: The Police and Crime Commissioner for West Yorkshire, Ploughland House, 62 George Street, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF1 1DL. Tel: 07824 – 083795 (Paula Morris).
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: In accordance with the Police Pensions Regulations, Local Government Pension Scheme Regulations and relevant advice and guidance there is a requirement for each Awarding Authority to have access to a Force Medical Advisor (FMA)/Selected Medical Practitioner (SMP) and Independent Registered Medical Practitioner (IRMP). In addition to the provision of FMA/SMP/IRMP services there is also a requirement (in some participating Forces) for Occupational Health Nurses and Nurse Advisors.
5. CPV Code(s): 85100000, 85120000, 85147000
6. NUTS code(s): UKE, UKE4, UKE43
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Yorkshire And The Humber, West Yorkshire, Calderdale.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: 1267-2015
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Response deadline (UK time) 26.1.2017 (12:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information regarding the above contract notice please visit:
12. Other information: Please visit the website above for documentation